More than anyone

Okay so I think that i have been through enough in life to not take things for granted, meaning people, opportunities, relationships etc.. especially friends and family. i find that i now value time with my friends and my family at the utmost of priorities. And I appreciate and savor every second i spend with them. In the past few weeks, i have had some very good times with my friends, and, i jus LOVE recapping those moments in my mind. Life is such a blessing, God gives us this time on this amazing world and all we have to do is follow his lead and make the best of it. Soak up the art and culture the world has, find someone to love and enjoy and appreciate every thing that life has to offer. I've seen life move so fast, and slip away so fast, so i guess I'm just saying that, i don't take anything for granted, not one thing. So if you hear me saying "I love you" a bunch of times, thats just me appreciating you, and the blessing that you are in my life.

--oh p to the s... this post is titled after the Gavin Degraw song...i guess it kinda inspired this little rant. yeah, so anyways... peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment