Artist...Priscilla Renea


OK, So I Finally got my copy of breakthough artist PRISCILLA RENEA's debut EP 'Hello My Apple' courtesy of iTunes. Ok seriously If You have not yet heard of this artist, you have been in the dark. She has a Beautiful voice and has the star quality to match the talent. She has a knack for doing various covers, most recently, of Drake's 'Best I ever had' from his "So Far Gone Mixtape" She has the style of hip hop fused with soul as she blends her acoustic guitar with poetic lyrics. I am absolutely in love with this EP and have even got a few of her covers on my iPod, she is definatly an artist that I LOOK foreward to hearing more from, I eagerly anticipate more music from her. And who knows, maybe in the future I might even get to work with her. But right now, I am defiantly more than happy to be a fan. Make sure you get a copy of her EP, and check out her Myspace and YouTube pages.


This is one of her original songs, "22".....ILL

0 comments:

Post a Comment