Exuding Gratitude

Each and every friend of mine

Rightly deserves

My heart's gratitude-tears.

-By Sri Chinmoy



I love my friends...I think God must've known the EXACT friendship need that i required, because he filled it, to the brim, perfectly. I'm blessed. with friends so good, that I'm sure we're siblings...just lost in the gene pool or sumthing...ha ha... sooo i went to a nice bbq, with my good friends...and met someone who knew my mom! its always nice to hear things about her, its a friendly reminder of how beautiful she was to everyone around her...so yeah, my friends...beautiful..and needed. They alleviate the daily trials that is life, they make smiles easier to beam, happiness easier to exude, stresses easier to bear, and love oh so much easier to give.... friends...sisters, recognized by my heart, not by my eyes nor mind.

Beautiful night.

Happy Independence Day to America

and happy Saturday to everyone else. lol

peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment