Me and my Sneakers

Artist Daniel Reese is driving sneaker heads everywhere crazy with his custom made dunks! and they are made to order, you can request anything and he'll whip it up in all its footwear glory. I'm already drooling over a few of his creations, I have my own idea of my own perfect sneaker...hmmm maybe i should send my request through :)

808's & heartbreaks dunks...so so soooo criss!


Loving the Pac kicks


These Banksy dunks are insane! I love Banksy's work he's such an amazing artist. so this homage to him, is ill.



LOVINGG THESE!!! Kicks with cudders on them! coolness.



HA HA of course, a nod to youtube with these



To check out some more of Daniel's kicks and to order your own check out his website..Brass Monki


"Me and My Sneakers" - Lupe Fiasco

0 comments:

Post a Comment