Answer In You...

'For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring.'

Acts 17:28


At times no word of a lie, it can be difficult to walk as God would want me to, to ignore flesh and thoughts and to truly abide to the way of life that God has set in motion for me..Funny thing is, it doesn't have to be that difficult, I forgot that to live a Christian life means to forsake self, and in doing that, let God take total control of your life and live through you. Understand that we have to allow God to move, walk, and be in us, making this walk all the easier, because he's amplifying through us. I was questioning this week, how can i possibly do this without falling, and failing from time to time, and this verse was the answer that I was searching for. And although i know this road I'm travelling on will not always be the easiest i Take comfort in knowing that, after all we are his children, and the apple can't fall too far from the tree.


"Answer in You" - Oakwood College United Student Movement

0 comments:

Post a Comment