My Favorite Things

OK So My favorite song EVER is 'I want you back' by the Jackson five. The instruments, Michael's young voice and that Motown flavor just blends perfectly together to warm my heart every time i hear it. This song seriously PULLS at my heart strings everytime. I could be having the worst day, sad as ever, all i need to hear is that opening bass line and I'm Cured! And As much as I LOVE the Jackson Five's version, I always love to find covers of it 2. I found this KT Tunstall cover of it on You Tube its cool, i like it, the whole acoustic vibe is nice. I remember when I went to Jay-Z's and Mary J. Blige's heart of the city concert in New York last year, i almost fainted when Jay's band started to play I want you back as a prelude to Izzo, which samples the song. Mannnn I was flippin out! LOVED it! I'm waiting for Priscilla Renea to cover this song then I will be in my Glory! Anywaysss just thought I'd post something that i love soo much, found this lil Jackson five vid on youtube....sigh loving it.



--Oh and this post is titled after Julie Andrew's song...pretty self explanatory...I'm kinda liking titling my posts after song names..lets see if I can keep that up. ha ha

0 comments:

Post a Comment