Artist...Rafael Casal


Rafael Casal is a poet, a wordsmith, a rapper, a lyricist and whatever other forms u can think to describe him. Point blank, he's an artist. I first got wind of him watching Def Poetry and he delivered words that just blew me away and from then on I have been a die hard fan. His way with words is unbelievable, as he so meticulously crafts vivid imagery in a way that he does so easily that it seems the feat must be effortless to him. One of my favorite pieces that he wrote is "Barbie & Ken 101" which is just ILL. I just picked up his LP 'As Good As Your Word' which is also ILL. He's definitely an artist that I love to keep up with and eagerly anticipate much more new things from.



Check His MySpace Page to download his mixtape and to keep up with him

0 comments:

Post a Comment