I Gotta Find Peace of Mind...


My coworker thought it would be a good idea to vandalise my morning coffee.. it made me smile, even though i could smell permanent marker every time i took a sip, lol.

anyways, that was my peace for today...this morning, before all the madness of work started, and continued right on until the end of my shift. sigh..sometimes, i think that all we want is jus a lil bit of peace, unfortunately my mind hasn't been able to reach that tranquil level lately, maybe its cuz my mind has been a bit cloudy like this recent Bermuda weather, or maybe its cuz i haven't been in peaceful surroundings..well watever the case, i now find myself searching for that peace.

...And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

I need that peace, the peace that transcends all understanding..all the doubts all the things of this world. I need that peace..
and I will pray for that peace..

"I Gotta Find Peace of Mind" - Lauryn Hill

--Loving the chords on that guitar! lauryn is soo ill

1 comments:

.Sakina. said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! that's cute!

Post a Comment