Smile Like You Mean It...




My Sister in Law's Brother Zach..he's such a cutie pie. Love Him.
Kids are so energetic and playful i Love it.

Anyways, he inspired me tonight. I feel like making a beat, I feel like writing, I feel like pulling out my old sketch book! Kids jus seem to have that extra sumthing, that keeps them happy and always ready to do sumthing, so I took that from him tonight, as he spun around my yard, sadly my camera wasnt on anti-blur mode..wat-evs it still looks cool.

I'm working on this beat right now, where i sampled lauryn hill, I wanna finish it, i can't wait till my recording studio is finished and i can jus be in there 24/7. Sighh good times, to come..

but for now... i gotta go make sum art :)

"Smile Like You Mean It" - The Killers

0 comments:

Post a Comment