Dare to Dream

I wanted to put sumthing poetic....buuuut i dont think this s finished...still i guess its ok to post...its a working progress. i'll finish it soon.


The dream..

The dream was something that occupied
the impossible side of my mind
the section divided by things achieved
and things only deemed possible if i was someone else.

So hence, the dream, was a long shot,
an impossiblity in a world where,
that seems to be a common theme
But yet i still stored the dream,
in the smallest if not darkest decaying part of my sub concious.

And would run through endlessly,
the possiblity of, it becoming factual.
An actuality in my very disarmed reality.
but, then again dreams are only fallicy..

what happend to me?
The dream feuled the dreamer in me.
now i stand upright and cling to reality.
the world that was meant to be
changed ever so quickly

and now my slumbered nights,
lack its colorful entertainment
and everyone seems so blameless,
I guess,
its me who's the fault,

I forgot, to dream means to trust what no one else can see
like God or the wind blowing through the trees
and before they were so real i could see them
now I can only reach R.E.M if I put in their album..

No..I refuse to change,
I refuse to conform,
I refuse to Lose, the only thing that is only mine,
the thoughts constructed from my mind.,

Forget what the world says, or what statistics prove
I conjure the thought,
and my hands will conjure its move.
Forget the I want, I declare i WILL BE
I need to dream to fuel the dreamer in me..



--Post Titled after Dare to dream by John Legend

1 comments:

Gatto999 said...

Great !...

Ciao from Italy
:)

Post a Comment