Moments of Serenity


I used to always always come out to the ramp and watch the planes land when i didn't have any work to do...so today I thought I'd return to that tradition, and watch my British airways flight come in with the sunset, but by the time i got outside it had already landed. no biggie. i got to watch American airlines from Miami come in, and i got to watch that beautiful Bermuda sun disappear underneath the horizon... it was actually kinda nice, that was my lil moment of tranquillity for the day, along with some unexpected but good conversation from an old friend..its always nice to have a good chat. Anywayzzz, today was good, i think my thought for today would have to be courage. Yep courage.

sometimes it takes that full heart of a little sumthing extra to step out and do what you didn't think you could do, or was nervous to do. Courage is that action that's taken when you ignore the butterflies in your stomach.
I was inspired. Words from a friend, who also had to have a certain amount of courage, inspired me, to pray, close my eyes and just step out and do what i gotta do.

the afterfeeling, after courage is a good one too. its contentment.

I have to thank God for every moment today, for the Word, for the speakers, for the praise team (maaaaaannnn the praise team kills it!!), for the sunset, and for my friends. as always



p.s. the pic is fuzzy, cuz i took it wif the blackberry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment