Streetlights...

i'm writing 3 different poems right now. one 2 do @ my church, one 2 do @ sook's and one....for myself....who woulda thought my poetry would actually merit an other audience other than my bedroom mirror go figure right... Honestly I dont even think I'm that good, i mean my rhyme scheme, metaphors and structure has alot to be disired of, but i'm working on it...yeah, i'm working on it.. anyways, music is my first passion, but words are definately a close second...words have a way of being so beautiful, in such a simple and eloquent way...



...ILL....


--I named this post after kanye's song streetlights cuz, i guess that song inspires me alot, causes me to think....and thats where I am right now...in the midst of inspiration, in the midst of thought..

0 comments:

Post a Comment