One By One

Every now and then, u go through stuff...things that force you to feel like you're out for the count..am i right? well in these situations sometimes it feels best to just give up, i mean after the knock out punch you're pretty much spent anyways, so yeah, why not throw in the towel?? welll....the thing is, you we're made for situations as these, designed...crafted, meticulously shaped, to handle these things. So yeah, i've been down for the count for a min...but i just had to remember that, i was MADE for this thing called life. and bit by bit, step by step, i'll just inch myself back into the ring (dunno why i'm sticking to the boxing metaphor, but hey its working right? lol) OH yeah, and I wrote this poem like 2yrs ago that i found that states JUST that soo yeah, enjoy.

Birthed for greatness
for depth of creativity
Born to spawn art
at heights of my intensity
MADE to understand
MADE to prevail
In an understated calmness
my strenghth is veiled.
Adversity, handled.
so was tragedy and pain
the Unknowns NEVER harmed me
because for those moments
was I MADE


P.to the S. I havent named a post after a song in a while so i haaaaaad to bring that back into existence..mainly because I love thinking up song names for posts. lol anyways, this one is after Hall & Oats's song 'one by one'.....it kinda equates wif the whole theme of the post, im not sure how but...u know step by step, bit by bit, one by one...the link is there somewhere! haha

yeah so anyways. KNOCK OFF TIME!!

see ya's

0 comments:

Post a Comment